Jacoblog

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Art Projects

This morning Jacob and I did a couple of little art projects together. Here they are, as well as a picture of the artists. One creation is a "house," Jacob said. The other is a collage of a toddler driving his mommy in the car.

Jacob says to Jessica: "I don't know." Jacob says to Nana: "Cheese." Jacob says to Grandma: "How's Pearl?" Jacob says to Joe: "Happy cheese." Jacob says to Nancy: "hello." Jacob says to Papa Gregson: "I say hi." Jacob says to Papa Panush: "I don't know. Maybe...I don't know." Jacob says to Louise: "How do you do?"Jacob says to Jessie and Boette: "I say hi."

Jacob said to write back and let him know what you think, "please."



2 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE the collage of Jacob driving mommy in the car. How creative. The house is so beautiful too and so colarful; Grandma says HI! to Jacob, Daddy and Mommy. Grandma also says I love you Jacob! Pearl is very happy.

 
At 8:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jacob,

I think your house is beautiful. I like the colors you picked for it. I wish I was an architect so I could build it for you.

I agree that more babies should drive their mommies around and squeeze squeaky toys instead of honk.

I'll see you later this week,
Boette

 

Post a Comment

<< Home