Jacoblog

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Fun weekend in Cullman, Alabama




We had a wonderful weekend with Grandma and Papa Gregson as well as with Joe and Nancy. Josh and I got out to see the Bourne Ultimatum and then Mexican food with Nancy, and Jacob spent most of the weekend in the pool. Casey loves her brother so much---she can't take her eyes off of him when he is in the room. This weekend Grandma Gregson gave Settlers of Catan (our favorite game) another try, and she won both times. So now she is LORD OF CATAN. PS. I stole these pictures from Grandma Gregson---she did a great job of photographing our cuties!

1 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog! I feel like I just caught up with the outlines your life so quickly and immediately. Of course, I'm dying to hear a little more of what comes between the lines.

Love, Debby

 

Post a Comment

<< Home