Jacoblog

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Showing off Casey in her beautiful radish outfit






Josh has asked me and Casey to come visit him at work for several months, and today I finally got my act together enough to bring Casey to Vanderbilt. I've been watching reruns of the Project Runway, so I was feeling very "fashion forward". I dressed Casey in the beautiful Parisian radish-decorated outfit from Aunt Susie and Cindy for the big event. Casey was also wearing the beautiful hair band from Aunt Lisa. She looked stunning, and she charmed all of Josh's colleagues. We played with her in Josh's office and gave her a tour of the floor Josh works on. Casey made a lot of new friends! It was also Josh's diversity potluck; I brought a batch of Kathy Gregson's chocolate bars and they were a big hit!

2 Comments:

At 6:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cutie pa-tutie! That outfit is adorable.
grandma g

 
At 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kathy,
I am _so_excited to see all of you and I loved seeing Casey in her Parisian outfit:-). Thank you for sharing!!
Aunt Susie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home