Jacoblog

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Kathy and Jacob go to see Obama





Last Monday Barack Obama came to Pittsburgh. I debated about whether or not to go, and, after some thought, I decided to pick Jacob up at school and take him with me. We took a crowded bus downtown and joined a throng of more that 17,000 that waited for about 4 hours (we only waited for 90 minutes) to get into the Pittsburgh Arena (where the Penguins usually play hockey). Some people had been waiting in line since 7:00 AM! Obama came on stage about 5:30 PM. Jacob turned to me and said "Borock Obamo is a star! Indeed he was. We enjoyed his talk, and some popcorn and the enthusiasm of the crowd. Then we took the bus home! Jacob liked seeing Obama, but his favorite part of the day was the two bus rides!

1 Comments:

At 5:43 AM, Blogger Kat said...

I know how much Jacob loves the bus ride. He is so lucky to have such involved parents. These will be good memories for him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home