Jacoblog

Saturday, May 02, 2009

love at first sight

A couple of nights ago, I hung out with Jacob for hours while Kathy neglected the family ;) At one point, Jacob began volunteering information about his day at Cyert Center, something quite rare, as Kathy can attest to. You normally couldn't waterboard school information out of him. (I guess waterboarding's not all that funny...) Anyway, he told me that a woman had come and read a book about penguins to his class and that she was from the library. He then exclaimed "I thought she was pretty and I only saw her once--isn't that crazy?!" I said that was cool, and that people often found other people pretty the first time they saw them. I then asked him who else he thought was pretty, and he said Michelle at school, Chris (another teacher), and sometimes Lilly--but not all the time :)

1 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger Kat said...

That was cute. I loved the "but not all the time" comment. Shows a lot of wisdom there.
Kathy is gonna whip your butt for saying that, and she has my permission.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home