Jacoblog

Monday, July 27, 2009

Jacob's New School Starting September 10th



Jacob starts kindergarden, officially, at Linden Elementary School, on September 10th. At his current school/day care, the Cyert Center, his teacher Andrea had Jacob draw and paint his new school today. Here's what Jacob said when Andrea, interviewed him about his picture: "It's my new school and here's some windows where the teachers can see. I think I might have computers in my new school but I think I'm not old enough to use them. There's smoke because it's a chimney. Those are steps: one, two, three, four, five, six, seven steps. I'll have to make new friends----talk to them and say, "Hey, wanna be my friend?" I'm a hundred million super duper concentrated on this."

3 Comments:

At 5:15 AM, Blogger Kat said...

I am so excited about Jacob starting school! He is going to love it and I know he will make lots of new friends. I see art in his future. I am so glad that he feels it is very important to be "a hundred million super duper concentrated." Good Luck to You, Jacob!

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Suburban Turmoil said...

Awesome! A chimney?! ;)

My daughter starts kindergarten August 13th and my stomach in IN KNOTS. I'm going to miss her so much!

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger Ann Panush said...

Hi Jacob,
I love your new school It reminds me of the school your Mom went to when she was in kindergarten. I don't think it had a chimney though! Keep up your work on the alphabet game - you will WOW your teachers. Do you have new school clothes yet? Love, Nana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home