Jacoblog

Monday, June 19, 2006

Jacob visits cousin Zarni on Father's Day!






On Saturday, June 17th Jacob, Josh and I drove to Cleveland to see Brenda, Thihan and baby Zarni (Zahn-ee). Jacob and Zarni really got along well. Zarni smiled one of the biggest smiles I saw all weekend when Jacob peered at him. Jacob kissed him several times, and asked many times if he could hold him. Zarni has turned into a very mellow baby. He likes to say "Agooo" and he likes his new swing, and he loves being near his mom and dad. Brenda sings "You are my sunshine" to him and Thihan talks to him in Burmese.

2 Comments:

At 7:15 AM, Blogger Kat said...

Thank you a million times!!! I loved all of the new Father's Day entries. I would like you to send me a copy of that picture of Jacob up close with the hat, smiling!! I am going to print it out, but if I do it from here, it will be small. I am glad that Thihan is teaching his son his native language. I wish my Dad had taught me his mother and father's.

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Josh said...

ZAHN-ee has many variations on "Agooo." The most memorable for me was "AH-kk-kk-kk-kk" (the kk-kk-kk-kk sounds like he's imitating radio static)--with spit bubbles coming out with each 'kk'!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home