Jacoblog

Monday, September 17, 2007

The vocabulary of Star Wars




About 10 days ago I gave Jacob a black tray, some glue, and some popsicle sticks that I had been saving. I thought he might make a 3-dimensional sculpture. He put the sticks in the tray and then covered them completely with Elmer's glue. At first he said they were cookies, and that he was covering them with frosting. But then he said they were frozen. Frozen? I asked. Yes, he said. "Frozen in carbonite." For all of you Star Wars lovers out there, you know that Han Solo is frozen in carbonite at the end of The Empire Strikes Back. Pretty big word, I thought!

1 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frozen? I asked. Yes, he said. "Frozen in carbonite."

I believe there is a place for Jacob here at the ETC :) And Casey's hair is looking very punk rock, like a mohawk that's yet to be spiked up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home