Jacoblog

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Getting Ready For Halloween, Part I




Last weekend, when Josh was in Pittsburgh, Jacob and Casey and I traveled to Grandma and Papa's where Nancy made this cute cat pumpkin for cutey Casey to pose next to! Then, when Nancy was here last week, Jacob and Nancy baked and decorated these awesome Halloween cookies. I did something I have never done before in my life: I BOUGHT A COOKIE DECORATING KIT! I didn't regret it: we had a blast decorating and eating these professional looking cookies! We passed them out as party favors at the brunch we held for the New Leaf preschool on Sunday!

1 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those cookies look so yummy! Never hurts to make life easier and make things look more professional, I say. Good Job! I bet the New Leaf'ers enjoyed them.
Love
Kat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home