Jacoblog

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Jacob's Bday Part VI: Taking Jacob Out to Dinner Without Casey



After such a big party we really wanted to give Jacob some quality 2 on 1 time. We opted for the fancy restaurant right near our house, called the Park Cafe. According to some websites this is the best restaurant in Nashville! Josh and I had our favorite sushi grade tuna dish, and Jacob had delicious chicken tenders and fries. For dessert we went to Dairy Queen. Everyone remarked on Jacob's nice manners. It was a very special night!

1 Comments:

At 7:27 AM, Blogger Kat said...

I am sure Jacob will remember the wonderful birthday party he had. But the best part is being with you and Daddy. Do that often, I know it made some wonderful memories for me as a child, when it was my turn to go out to dinner with mom and dad. I loved doing the pinata and would do it again. It was loads of fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home