Jacoblog

Thursday, January 31, 2008

THE CALENDAR

If you are a member of Jacob's and Casey's nuclear family, and even if you are not, you know that every year I force my kids to dress up in clothes that somehow represent each month of the year. I threatened to gift some of you with this calendar this year, and some of you suggested that I just post it on the blog. So here it is! You can see some of the "outtakes" below the calendar, because until now only a select few (Jessica, Kathy G., Elizabeth H., and Josh) know how unpleasant shooting the calendar pics can be for Mommy, Baby, and Big Boy. This year Jacob was surprisingly enthusiastic about dressing up in costumes, especially the pilmgrim costume and the basketball costume. Casey was pretty patient for some of her solo shoots, too, including her "June Bug" cutie supreme shoot, and her "May Day Che Gevarra" shoot. The truth is I love making the calendar, even when it's hard, and I love having the calendar up in our house. If you DO decide you want a calendar for yourself, I think I have a few extras stashed away. So just let me know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home