Jacoblog

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Learning Tower in Action



I've been really happy with the learning tower that we bought for Casey's birthday. This weekend I filled the sink up with soapy water and the kids played in the water for a long time. Casey called it her "water table." We also used it to make popovers, which would have been great but I took them out of the oven before they were done. The kids enjoyed them, nonetheless, and I loved being able to work with them both in the kitchen without the fear that one of them would fall off the stool!

2 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Blogger Kat said...

I would like to see a full photo of the learning tower. You can send it to my email. Just curious. It looks great!

 
At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Aunt Nan said...

I love the learning tower already. What an awesome idea!! Can't wait to see it in action:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home