Jacoblog

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Spring and Summer in Review: FATHER'S DAY CRUISE

The reason I'm posting the "spring and summer in review" is that I finally liberated a few dozen photos from my cellphone. All of the pictures in this "spring and summer in review" series were taken with my Gphone. Not bad, eh? Here's me and the kids on the Gateway Clipper ship where we celebrated Father's Day. Brunch was included, but we know better now and next time we'll definitely skip the food. The boat itself was a gas, and the kids ran around a lot and met some other kids. The morning was sunny and warm---but not too warm.



We ponied up for the "official" photo (above) taken by the highway robbers who run the Gateway cruises. It was nice, nonetheless, to get a picture with everyone in it!


Here (above) is my shot of Josh and the children. You can see the Duquesne incline (featured up close, below). Directly below is a view of the Smithfield Street bridge from underneath!

1 Comments:

At 5:31 AM, Blogger Kat said...

Looks like you guys had the best summer ever! I wish I was you kid, haha. Good memories for sure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home