Jacoblog

Saturday, March 05, 2011

Photogenic pair in Madera Canyon, Arizona


The blogger is on vacation in Arizona! Actually, I've made some pretty big changes this week. Josh and I are giving up cable, I've given up facebook, and Josh is giving up video football. We'll assess again in the fall when it's football season again. In the meantime we are visiting Nana and Papa in their new "snowbird" home in Green Valley, Arizona. They gave us tickets out here as our xmas present, and we were GLAD to get out of Pittsburgh's cold and snow for Spring Break. This picture was taken on a hike we took on Friday; My Aunt Susie and Cecil were there as well!

I'll post more pictures from Arizona, but for now these photogenic cuties will have to do!

1 Comments:

At 5:27 AM, Blogger Kat said...

That is the most beautiful photo I have ever seen! They are growing up so fast. I am so proud to be their grandmother! Good luck with all the changes, it is always a good thing to change our behaviors now and then and try something new. Enjoy you visit and give them all my love.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home