Jacoblog

Monday, June 19, 2006

Beautiful Father's Day Picture


We left Cleveland at about 12:30 so we could meet Jessica and Boette at the new park between Pitt and CMU. The park has this awesome carousel and on Sunday the rides were free! Josh isn't sure that Jacob loves the carousel---and Josh gets a little queesy. But when the ride stopped I got this great picture! After the carousel ride we met up with Jessica and Boette. They took Jacob to the Zany Umbrella Circus that was performing in the park. Jacob was a little afraid of a woman performing with a rope. It looked like she was going to fall, and he was scared for her. It was also really hot, so Jessica and Boette took him home on the bus. The bus was probably his favorite ride of the whole day. He's still talking about it!

3 Comments:

At 7:20 AM, Blogger Kat said...

Josh, I did not get to tell you Happy Father's Day! But, it looks like you had a very nice one, doing things with your son. That is what it is all about! You are such a good father, and I knew you would be!

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger Kat said...

I would also like one of these pictures sent to my email so I can print it out. Kathy, you are so good with the camera! I am grateful you like to take pictures. Thanks for the new postings.

 
At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for the blog! I look at it nearly everyday. thanks again, we love ya'll, papa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home