Jacoblog

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

another one bites the dust






Last year Jacob, Nana and I made a gingerbread house at Nana's house in Port Hadlock. We didn't let the house with its frosting mortar sit long enough, and one of the roof pieces kept sliding off. I thought I had learned my lesson this year, so this year I let it sit for a whole 30 minutes! Uh...it still wasn't long enough. So the prefab gingerbread house ended up in the trash. Probably not a Christmas Craft to remember.

But I would not be outsmarted by gingerbread! I found a pattern online and Jacob and I made our own gingerbread. We baked it and then let it sit with its mortar for a whole day! Then we decorated it. Or I should say, Jacob decorated it! It smelled great for more than a month!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home