Jacoblog

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Children's Museum preparing for the AFC Championship




We went to the Children's Museum today after going to Jean-Marc's bakery. I had read that the museum had real pro-football Steelers gear that kids could try on. Little did I realize that I liked trying the stuff on a lot more than the kids did! I really like the picture of Josh in the football helmet with the Obama t-shirt. It reminds me that at dinner the other night Jacob said, "you know what you would love, Mom? A Barack Obama football team." And he's right. Those are my two teams. The Steelers and Barack Obama. Josh looks great in both! Casey wasn't too sure about the helmet, or the Steelers's mascot, Steely McBeam. And Jacob was scared to death of the giant mascot. But he did like operating the museum's giant robot!

1 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG... an OBAMA football team would rock!!! Love the pics!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home