Jacoblog

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Tooth Fairy Strikes Again!


Jacob lost another tooth last week to match the one he lost last year. The night he lost the tooth I told him a long story about the tooth fairy's cave, and how she lived in the woods and used the teeth that she collected from children to decorate the walls of her cave. I thought it was pretty cool story. But the next morning, when Jacob found a $1.00 bill under his pillow he had a better idea. He said, "I think the tooth fairy has a machine that she uses to turn teeth into money!" Wow, that would be pretty cool! Great imagination, Jacob!

3 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Blogger Kat said...

Jacob never ceases to amaze me with his wisdom and ability to think in a practical manner. Congrats on the loss of baby teeth, Jacob, You really are a 5 years old!!

 
At 9:14 AM, Anonymous aunt nan said...

Good ideas by both of you. I like the decor idea but turning teeth to money is pretty awesome too. Jacob is a great thinker!

 
At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Aunt Nan said...

Oh, and I LOVE the hairdo!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home