Jacoblog

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Bye Bye

After an exciting birthday morning, which involved waffles with lots of syrup, opening an airport from his Aunt Jessica, and a vintage Fisher Price airplane from Nana and Papa, and his Jay Jay books, clothes and pictures from Grandma, a book from his friend Charlie, and a soft Bunnie from Aunt Brenda and Uncle Thihan, and a plane with legos in it from Dick and Janet, and an alphabet book from Mom, and then a trip to the Science Center with Silas, Jacob spent about 45 minutes in his crib before finally settling down for his nap.

He woke up at 3:30 and played with Mom (me) while I cleaned the kitchen and tried to put the Brio airport together. At one point Jacob said "Bye Bye" and headed towards the front door of the house. I said, "where are you going?" And he said "to work." It made me sad, but it made me laugh, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home