Jacoblog

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Trip to the "dinosaur" museum with mom




I figured out that the Carnegie is open late on Thursdays, which means that Jacob can finally get into his favorite spot: the dinosaur digging pit. Dinosaur bones are covered in a mix of paraffin and sand, and the kids have to use tools shaped like giant screwdrivers to reveal the bones below. It's very hard work, even for mom! Jacob loves this place---and Casey just loves running all over as fast as she can. She says, "Can I run," and then she does!

3 Comments:

At 6:38 AM, Blogger Kat said...

That looks like fun! Maybe I can try it next time I am up. Miss you all but enjoying Josh. Love to you all.

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Suburban Turmoil said...

That place looks AWESOME! I love taking my kids to stuff like this, particularly when it's cheap or free. :)

 
At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Aunt Nan said...

I definitely wanna check this place out!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home