Jacoblog

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Casey's language development

Casey is almost 23 months old, & say a ton of stuff. Yesterday, when she finished her milk I asked the usual "All done?" And she replied "It's empty." Today she was drawing and said "I drawin a missile." I don't know where she learned the word missile from--probably Jacob's fascination with Ironman.

Jacob's language development also registered an interesting blip this week--our "toy of the week" was a brain child of mine: all the covers and pillows in the house in a huge pile on Jacob's floor. Casey and Jacob have been jumping off his bed into the sea of blankets and pillows, and doing somersaults off the bed into it as well. Jacob told me the day we set it up that he was going to call this collection of pillows & blankets (he didn't use those words) the "cozy swamp," which is an apt name, as you can hopefully see from the picture below.

2 Comments:

At 6:34 AM, Blogger Kat said...

I can't wait to dive into the cozy swamp! It looks like so much fun. Thanks for the post.

 
At 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna dive into the cozy swamp right now!!! Great post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home