Jacoblog

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Happy Mother's Day, Nana and Grandma!



e
Dear Nana (in China!) and Grandma (in Cullman!). Here I am eating the best ice cream ever (the Premium brand from Trader Joe's) in these special multi colored ice cream cones that daddy got me. Oh, and there is also a picture of me riding the "fish on a spring" at the park. I like to laugh a lot, especially with my dad and my brother. Grandma, I can't wait to see you in Alabama. Actually (Casey's new favorite word lately) I want to play with Petey and also Papa. Please can you make pancakes? And Nana, where is China? Is it far away? I will see you, soon, also, and I hope the playhouse has lots of toys in it for me. I love playing in the kitchen but my favorite is making pancakes in the mud. Also, I love all sweet things. Bye bye!

1 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Blogger Kat said...

Hi Casey,
Thank you for the pretty drawing you did for me, I love it! You are so pretty in the photo too! Give Mommy a big kiss for Mother's Day and tell her how much you love her. That will make her happy for sure!
I love you and will see you soon!
Papa and Petey will be glad to see you too! We will make pancakes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home