Jacoblog

Monday, April 19, 2010

Proud Casey Pays for Breakfast!


Or, at least the tip. Here's Casey with the $3.00 she got from Grandma Gregson for her birthday, all set to plunk down her cash for her birthday breakfast at Pamela's! We didn't have the heart to tell her that her cash only covered a portion of the meal...because we loved her generous gesture!

This morning made me think of how Casey has always been aware of money. When she was one year old her favorite card from my wallet was my blue USAA cash card. She would take it out of my wallet and hide it all over the house! Once, in Nashville, she hid it so well I had to order a new cash card! We found the hidden one months later when we were cleaning up for our move!

2 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Blogger Ann said...

What a darling picture of Casey! She sure doesn't look three - more like about six. I love the idea that she wanted to pay - she's generous to boot. What a special girl

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Kat said...

Casey, I loved that you took everyone out to Pamela's and I know the lady you gave the money to was very happy to get it. You are a sweetie pie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home