Jacoblog

Monday, June 21, 2010

Why Toys Are Unecassary

You have all heard the cliché, "the kid played longer with the box than the toy." Well, this maxim was proven to me in a different form last month when Casey peeled off the plastic sheaths that guard the remote controls to the Wii and used them as shoes. Ironically, of course, the Wii IS a toy, so perhaps Casey could merely be accused of re-purposing. And maybe there is another message here: maybe Casey is showing us what she thinks of video games (from which she is, by nature of her age and level of coordination, excluded). In any case the "Wii Remote Shoes" made for a good chuckle. I had to go into the other room so Casey couldn't see how hard I was laughing, and, then, once I had regained my composure, I asked her to return the remote covers to their proper owners.

2 Comments:

At 6:35 AM, Blogger Kat said...

That is exactly my opinion of where the Wii belongs, Casey!

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger Suburban Turmoil said...

You have a budding genius on your hands! Too cute. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home