Jacoblog

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

More Interesting Conversations with Jacob and Casey

Scene: Front porch of new home
Time: Before 7:30 AM
Activity: Eating oatmeal ("ate meal" as Casey calls it), for breakfast


Casey: What planet do we live on?

Me: Earth

Casey: Do aliens live....?

Jacob: Aliens are not real!

Casey: Do aliens live on Jupiter?

Jacob: Aliens are not real!

Casey: No, I guess dragons live on Jupiter....

Jacob: Dragons are not real. They are FICTION!

Me: Casey, where do the aliens live?

Casey: With their moms and dads.

Jacob: We can not live in outer space, naked, I mean. WE WOULD DIE. We wouldn't have any oxygen. (This is accompanied by confident hand gesture, in which Jacob slices the air horizontally, indicating the direness of the situation for humans in outer space.)

Me: Are aliens going to invade our earth?

Jacob: NO! They will die here. Earth air is poison for them. Really, you gotta believe me.

Casey: I will scare the aliens, by going "AHHHHHHHHHHHH."

Me: I think the aliens would be scared by that.

Casey: I'm not scared on planes any more. When I was a baby I was scared on planes. But now they go fast on the white lines and I'm not scared anymore!

Jacob: I'm never afraid of planes.

Casey: Yah, me neither.

1 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Blogger Kat said...

How cute! I love these conversations. Jacob is so smart.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home