Jacoblog

Monday, June 21, 2010

Lady Gaga Gloves

If Lady Gaga had to do her own dishes, don't you think she would wear gloves like these? I saw these in an issue of Oprah magazine and I tore out the page and put it on Josh's desk, along with some pictures of jewelry and other things I would like. Being a true romantic, Josh got me two pairs of the gloves! I LOVE THEM! And they will come in very handy with the upcoming mysterious event that I keep mentioning but which I haven't "gone public" with.

Here I am modeling the gloves, and doing test shots for our own horror home movies!


3 Comments:

At 6:34 AM, Blogger Kat said...

Love the gloves!

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger Suburban Turmoil said...

LOL Great pics!

 
At 6:43 PM, Anonymous Paul said...

doing dishes gross me out...haha
but these gloves are really cool 8)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home