Jacoblog

Monday, August 16, 2010

Cracklin Rosie Makes Casey Smile Too!



Last week I was driving with Jacob, Casey, Brenda, Thihan, Zarni and Ayar in Seattle. Thihan's CD compilation with Neil Diamond's "Cracklin Rosie Make Me Smile" came on. I started talking about how this song was one of my first musical memories, but how I was so young when I first heard it that I didn't really understand what the song meant. As I was blathering on Brenda started cracking up. "Um," she said, "I think Casey understands what the song means." See for yourself!

2 Comments:

At 6:18 AM, Blogger Kat said...

That is so cute! I love Neil Diamond. And I love Casey. Funny how she opens her mouth so big when he is singing. Loved the video. MORE!

 
At 5:25 AM, Anonymous sandy said...

What a cute picture. I don't know that I remember the words well enough to remember if I knew what the song meant back in the day. I always liked him though.

Sandy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home