Jacoblog

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Men in Blue

Jacob and Casey are enjoying our new yard. This morning they made beautiful chalk drawings on the driveway and then started playing with water cans. They took turns filling up watering cans and pouring water on the driveway. At one point Casey lost her temper and did something that made Jacob angry. Here's what happened next:

Jacob: If you do that again I'm going to call the police!

Casey: No you're not!

Jacob: Uh huh I am! I know their phone number. It's 911. They're going to come and take you to jail.

Casey: You are poopy!

As quickly as this confrontation flared up it subsided again. By the end of the morning Casey and Jacob had stripped naked and were ready to watch Avatar in daddy's room!

2 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, Blogger Ann said...

I like Casey's retort; Next time someone threatens me I'll try telling them they're Poopey! I think it just might work:) I'm also happy that Jacob knows how to call the police:)

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Ann said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home