Jacoblog

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Aunt Cindy's Xmas Present Realized





I have sometimes wondered what sort of influence I might be having on my kids when it comes to photographs. As most of you know, every year I ask, nay, force, Jacob and Casey to dress up in sometimes silly costumes representing each month of the year. I started the tradition 5 years ago when Jacob was a baby, and now I have virtually the entire family involved in the process. Last year I started telling Jacob and Casey that they were "super models" and that "super models" got paid "supermodel pay," which, in their case, is usually Skittles.

After a photo shoot over the weekend for a month that will remain a surprise until you receive your calendar Casey remembered getting a rock star costume from Aunt Cindy for Christmas. We rooted around in a few boxes and finally we found it. Here is Casey posing on the front porch, looking ready for the big time. She seems very comfortable in her pop star attire!

1 Comments:

At 4:41 AM, Blogger Kat said...

You Go Girl!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home