Jacoblog

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Jacob's Birthday Suit





I scavenged some photos today from the Cyert Center. These were taken on Jacob's actual birthday, last week, on January 24th. We sang happy birthday to Jacob, and we told the story of the "Five Brown Buns." We also gave the Young Toddlers a copy of Caps for Sale, which is one of Jacob's favorite books. When we read it, some of the older kids, like Nicholas and Jack, really got into saying "You monkeys you...you give me back my caps!" Jacob was so excited that he ran back and forth between Jessica, Mom and Dad.

1 Comments:

At 4:49 AM, Blogger Kat said...

I thought that was such a nice touch (to wear a suit on his birthday.) When Jess told me about it, I loved the idea. He may not go for it ever again, haha. But then again, you may have started another tradition. He is so adorable. The suit really makes him stand out on his special day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home