Jacoblog

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Happy Mother's Day, Grandma and Nana!




Hi Nana and Grandma. Happy Mother's Day! Today me and my daddy are making mommy a special breakfast. We're going to Dan and Erica's to celebrate. Daddy says we're supposed to let mommy sleep in. What is she supposed to sleep in? I'm eating a really good ice cream in these pictures. The cone was green. Can you see it? Green is my favorite color. Grandma, do you like green? Nana, I got your postcard. Thanks! I hope you were not too tired after climbing that wall, or mountain thing, or whatever. I got a lot of stickers today for being nice to Casey. Sometimes Casey isn't nice to me and then I'm sad. Oh, also, sometimes I'm bad and sometimes Casey is good and sometimes I am good and Casey is bad. Anyway, Happy Mother's Day! I love you. Bye bye.

1 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Blogger Kat said...

Hi Jacob!
Thank you for the beautiful art work you sent me in the mail and the nice photo of you! It made me smile a lot. I hope you are being a good boy for Mom on this special day that they honor Mothers.
I will see you soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home