Jacoblog

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Dear Santa

Dear Santa:

How has your year been? Mine was good. I am a good boy in school. I am good at following directions.

For Christmas I would like a Nerf Blaster, even though my Nana won't like it.

Your friend,

Jacob

Dear Jacob L. Newman:


Greetings from the North Pole! I received your letter requesting the Nerf Blaster and I think I have a few left in stock. You’ll have to wait until Christmas morning to find out for sure!


It seems like you have been a very good boy this year. I remember when you made an ice pack for your sister, Casey, the day she fell off the bed, and all the wonderful pictures you drew for your mom and dad. I’m also pleased that you can clean your own room, brush your own teeth, get ready for bed yourself, and help out around the house. Your teacher, Mrs. Smith, also tells me that you are working very hard in school to focus and pay attention. Good job!


It’s been another cold year here in the North Pole. However, I am concerned about global climate change. The earth’s surface is getting warmer, and I worry that someday the North Pole might melt! You can do your part by always turning off lights when you’re not using them, and not wasting water, and always walking when you can---instead of getting in the car.


Here’s a picture of me with one of my reindeer.

This is Prancer. Isn’t he a beauty!


I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Please tell your sister Casey that I hope she writes me a letter next year.


Sincerely,


Mr. Santa Claus



3 Comments:

At 7:34 AM, Blogger Kat said...

What a nice letter from Santa!
Merry Christmas from Grandma and Papa.

 
At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Ivana said...

So did Jacob get the NerfBlaster? Here it is the day after Xmas and you still have us all hanging on the edges of our seats ...

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Kathy N. said...

Hi Kat and Ivana: Yes, Santa came through for Jacob. He also got some Nerf Swords, which are, in all honesty, safer, and thus, more fun. Congrats on becoming an "aunt" Ivana!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home