Jacoblog

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Casey's Halloween Dance Class!

Over the summer Jacob participated in a summer school program at a near-by school called Carriage House. Jacob's gym was on the third floor, and Casey and I often trekked up the stairs to find him there at the end of the day. As we made our way to the gym we passed by a dance school called Dance Space 304, run by a lovely, older, European woman named Dena. Casey watched the girls in their pink tights and black leotards and started begging me to enroll her!

This fall I finally got around to enrolling Casey in her class, and so for the last three Mondays Casey, Jacob and I have been going to Dance Space 304 at 4:00 PM. Last Monday the kids were supposed to make a mask and bring it to class. I forgot all about this, until about 10 minutes before the dance class started! As a result, our mask was pretty basic!


At the end of class all the girls posed with their masks.


And, then, after that I asked Casey to do one of her dance positions for me. I think my favorite thing about dance class so far is the adorable pink and black leotards!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home