Jacoblog

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Halloween!


You might remember that I overdid it last year on Halloween. In fact, it's entirely possible that this year I was STILL burned out from last year's festivities.

Jacob wanted to be Mario, and I looked at a lot of home made costumes and none of them looked as much like Mario as the store bought one, so I bought it! Casey wanted to be a kitty cat. She and I picked out some regular black clothes, and then we got ears, a tail, some black gloves, and I made her a kitty cat trick-or-treat bag.

Fall has been beautiful here, and we've had a lot of wonderful family adventures out of doors. I'll try to post a few more pictures from our beautiful fall when I get a chance. Happy Halloween, y'all!

6 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Blogger Ann said...

Yea, loved the pictures; got a laugh out of Jacob's mustache and Casey makes an adorable kitty. Looks like your snow was gone and good weather. How many pounds of loot did they get?

 
At 4:20 AM, Blogger Kat said...

Thanks Kathy, as you know, I have been waiting to see this post. I have also removed myself from FB, so I will not see anything you post on there. I have decided to use my blog to let folks know what is going on down here. We, too, have had the most wonderful Fall weather and right now the leaves are just past peak. Looking forward to more posts. The kids look adorable.

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

No te pases

 
At 12:16 AM, Anonymous fifa-coin said...


That's simply fifty percent the actual battle.You have to get away this undercover service where there are guards just about everywhere, starting from simple sentry devices to be able to crazy laser-beam-shooting researchers.Do not fear, however, as you have several guns to help you along the way.Time for it to explode some products! Creation probably most significant is the detonator, which gives an unrestricted method of getting tanks that will group any fatal impact.The sole downside is you can place only one bomb at a time before you detonate the idea.This particular brings a number of concern to each and every level since it halts from working along with bombing everything in look as well as alternatively lets you sneakily bomb your foes in a efficient manner.
Fifa 15 coins PS

Fifa 15 coins XBOX

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger Aakash said...

Really Very Informative Post Thank you for sharing about this topic I really Liked your Awsome Post :-) And Did Any Knows Where to Buy Dermacol Products online and fined us on Dermacol Beauty Center in Delhi :-)

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger Aakash said...

Buy Dermacol skin care

 

Post a Comment

<< Home