Jacoblog

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

More misc. pictures of Mr. Cutie Cutes





I'm going out of town for a few days so I thought I would post a few more pictures. This is a mishmash of things, including another picture from the plane flight, the tent, and the bath.

Lately Jacob has added some amusing new words to his vocabulary. He calls dinosaurs "orasans". He likes to pick up garbage off the floor and go into the kitchen and throw it away in the large garbage can. He likes to hear the "ABC" song, and he can count to three. He can even count to twelve with a little help. We often see him pointing at things and saying to himself "one, two, fwee..." Yesterday when I came to pick him up from daycare the kids were playing dress up. Jacob was wearing a long black velvet glove. He came running over to me saying "glove, glove". Then he wanted me to take it off. This week he has had lunch time visits from his dad (twice) and from Jessica (once).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home