Jacoblog

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Jacob explains the revolutionary war

This morning I was cutting up an egg carton to use for a later art project. Jacob saw an American flag on the carton.

"That's the American flag."
"Yes, it is!" I replied.
"We got that flag because we won the game. If someone else would have won, we would have had their flag."
"That's right. We won the game."
"Who were the good guys?"
"Well, we think of ourselves as the good guys, but now we're friends with the other team, the British."
"I'm glad we got our flag."
"Me, too."

2 Comments:

At 5:46 AM, Blogger Kat said...

That boy never ceases to amaze me. He is forever thinking. Could you re-invite me to add to this blog? Love you all.

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Josh said...

Ma boy's a patriot (>_,>)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home