Jacoblog

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Morning




Jacob was thrilled that he got NOT ONLY two Nerf Blasters but also two NERF SWORDS. He and Zarni and Josh played with them all day. Casey loved the heirloom book she received from Brenda and Thihan. It's about a little doll named Sugarplum. It's out of print now and it was my favorite book as a child. Zarni got a pirate ship from us, but his big "bling" present for the holidays was a cool train table from Nana and Papa! It was all set up and ready for him to play with on Christmas morning!

2 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, Blogger Kat said...

Looks like everyone had a great time! Nerf swords, oh boy.
I'm with Casey on the stiff dresses, much rather be in my PJ's!
Thanks for all the wonderful photos!

 
At 5:07 PM, Anonymous Ivana said...

I'm so relieved he got the NerfBlaster -- I was emotionally scarred for years when I focused all my gift energy on a Barbie camper and got a globe instead. The fact that the box looked about the size of the camper only added to my spectacular let-down. I think that's the last time my mom let my dad buy Xmas gifts. Thanks for the card and the meaningful note!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home