Jacoblog

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Jacob at the Zoo






































On President's Day Jacob's daycare was closed for the new parent open house. So Jacob and I (Kathy) went to the zoo. It was very cold! So we strolled as fast as we could to the warm elephant house, where we saw six elephants, including two young elephants. It was stinky! Then we went to the monkey house, where it was nice and warm. We saw baboons and orangatans, and this ugly fellow, who came right up to the window to greet all the children. Then we went to the aquarium where Jacob crawled through the sting ray tunnel and looked at the sea horse. At one point Jacob ran away from me, up the ramp to the upper part of the aquarium. When I found him I told him that he had scared me. We've been talking about it ever since. Jacob says "scared, mama."

1 Comments:

At 6:24 AM, Blogger Kat said...

It IS so scary when a child gets away from you! Been there done that. Glad you two enjoyed your day off together. I know he must have missed you while you were away.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home