Jacoblog

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Empakes





Last weekend we got about four inches of snow, so Jacob and I brought sleds over to Andy, Jae and Emma's house. At Andy and Jae's we met Walter, the almost four year old son of Amy and Brent. We dragged the kids in the sleds through Squirrell Hill and ended up at this bagel and pancake place for breakfast. Jacob loved the pancakes (he calls them "empakes") and he's been talking about Walter and Emma every since. It was really fun to bundle Jacob up in his new snow clothes which he inherited from Amy Greenberg and her son, Jackson.

1 Comments:

At 6:50 AM, Blogger Kat said...

empakes are GOOD, huh Jacob? Your Papa loves them too. And Josh used to, but I think I made them so much for breakfast that the kids got tired of them. haha. I used to love to play in the snow and go sledding. There probably won't be any snow when Grandma comes in two weeks. Thanks so much for this blog site. Papa loves it so much and wants to comment, but don't know how. I had to make my own blog to be able to leave comments, did I do something wrong? The daffodils are in bloom here and the trees are budding in Alabama! Can I send pictures here?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home